Look Beautiful 24 Hours a Day with Semi Permanent Makeup by Love Hair & Beauty!
Eyeliner Eyebrows Lipliner Beauty Spots
Look great whether it’s first thing in the morning, you’ve been swimming or working out in the gym! With Semi Permanent Makeup or Micro-pigmentation your Makeup will always look perfect – no more runs or smudges.
What is Semi-Permanent Makeup?
Semi-Permanent makeup or Micro-pigmentation is a process whereby Hype-Allergenic pigments are inserted into the dermal layer of skin. This pigment will, after a healing process, stay in the skin for a number of years breaking down and fading with time, dependent on the client’s age and skin type.
Why use Micro-pigmentation?
There are many reasons both cosmetic and medial why you should consider Micro-pigmentation including:
- If you are allergic to conventional makeup
- Your busy lifestyle
- You have thin, pale or poorly defined lips.
- Oily skin can cause makeup to smear and or run.
- You wear contact lenses
- You find the application of makeup difficult
- You need to restore the appearance of eyebrows etc, that may have been damaged by accident, surgery or disease.
- To enhance and add definition to eyebrows, eyeliner and lips
If you are considering Micro-pigmentation, the following information will give you a basic understanding of the procedure.
The Initial Consultation
An initial consultation is arranged to ensure the procedure is right for you and to discuss the colour and shape.
What happens during the treatment?
Depending on the area being treated an anesthetic cream may be first applied to help reduced any discomfort. A fine needle is then used to place pigment into the skin at a very high speed via a small hand held electrical device. This penetrates the skin a few millimeters deep. Micro-pigmentation is similar to tattooing as the new pigment colour is deposited in the dermal layer of the skin just below the surface.
Cost of semi permanent makeup Treatments
- Eyebrows £300
- Top Eyeliner £150
- Bottom Eyeliner £150
- Top & Bottom Eyeliner £200 – treatment must be completed on the same day to take advantage of this offer.
- Beauty Spot £50
A deposit is required to secure any treatment, prices are subject to change depending on the initial consultation.